IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a host of devices that may make home work simpler. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and also has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find enormous demand for products That may serve as replacements for people. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is offered in multiple versions as well as the costs also vary accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly efficient, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the two versions on the market. Mopping silently is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other rival until now. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the bother of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of this pool. The device is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
iRobot Repair Temerloh Malaysia
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required due to non functioning of the device which may be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be due to different reasons. The device may show that the concept of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is unable to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these errors and propose you with proper actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, assess whether the green light is arriving on pressing sterile, or even check the charger or house base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of them gives you an indication of malfunction, check the home base for dust or debris and clean this up. Even after all this if the system fails to respond, speak to the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise while going or should they fall outside. In such scenarios, get support from iRobot fix expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water going into the device you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the issue still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will endure for approximately 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery when the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any large or long thing. It might be sign for malfunctioning sensors too. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might be unable to return to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So make sure that the home base is turned on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great team of service engineers that are proficient in fixing a variety of home Cleaning products. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free fix for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.